terms and conditions
WHO CAN ENTER
1. Entry is only open to residents of Western Australia with a valid Facebook account.
2. Southern Metropolitan Regional Council reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
HOW TO ENTER
3. To enter this competition, entrants must leave a comment on the promotional post on the ‘Recycle Right with WREN” Facebook page, telling us how they pledge to reduce their plastic waste and recycle right. Entrants must also like Recycle Right with WREN on Facebook.
4. This competition will commence at 00:00 WST on Friday 1st July 2016, and all entries must be received by 23:59 WST on Sunday 24th July 2016. Southern Metropolitan Regional Council accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete or not received by the relevant closing date for any reason.
5. Entrants may submit only one entry.
6. Entries may be shared via the Recycle Right with WREN page and/or other publicity, editorial and marketing purpose at the discretion of the Southern Metropolitan Regional Council.
HOW TO WIN
7. A winner will be chosen at random. The decision of the Southern Metropolitan Regional Council is final; no correspondence will be entered into.
8. One winner will be selected, with the major prize winner receiving an Onya prize pack, valued at $122.70.
9. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
10.Winners will be notified via Facebook by Wednesday 27th July 2016. The prize will be sent to the winner within seven days of address confirmation. The winner must claim their prize within 30 days of the Southern Metropolitan Regional Council sending notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, Southern Metropolitan Regional Council reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these rules.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
11. Any cost associated with accessing Facebook and mobile applications is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
12. Southern Metropolitan Regional Council does not collect any personal information in this competition. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, you will be contacted by Southern Metropolitan Regional Council on Facebook and asked to contact us for the purposes of distributing your prize to you.
13. By entering this competition each entrant confirms that his/her entry is their creation and, to the extent that such entry makes use of any third party materials, that these have been fully cleared unless they are no longer protected by copyright or other intellectual property rights. Entrants will keep Southern Metropolitan Regional Council harmless from any claims in relation to their entry that the entry infringes the personal or proprietary right of any other person. By submitting an entry, each entrant grants Southern Metropolitan Regional Council a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to edit, publish, translate, modify, adapt, make available and distribute the entry. If you do not want to grant us these rights, please do not submit materials to us.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook. You agree that Facebook shall not be liable to you in any way in respect of this promotion.
15. By entering the competition each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The Promoter is Southern Metropolitan Regional Council. 9 Aldous Place, Booragoon, 6154 phone (08) 9329 2700.