Plastic Free July is a global movement that helps millions of people be a part of the solution to plastic pollution – so we can have cleaner streets, oceans, and beautiful communities. It’s about learning to make small changes. Choose one single-use plastic to avoid and you’ll soon discover another…and another great solution.
To celebrate Plastic Free July we want to know #WhatsYourSwitch?
Comment a photo of the item or behaviour you’re swapping for a plastic free alternative this month un the Recycle Right WA competition post, tag 3 friends and you’ll go in the running to win a plastic free prize pack!
Post a photo of the item or behaviour you’re swapping for a plastic free alternative this month, tag @RecycleRightWA and #WhatsYourSwitch, and you’ll go in the running to win a plastic free prize pack!
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry into ‘What’s Your Switch’ Competition (‘the Competition’) signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Instructions on how to enter the Competition as well as information contained within promotional material form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry to the competition requires leaving a comment on the Recycle Right Facebook post relating to the Competition and tagging 3 Facebook friends and/or posting a photo to Instagram with #WhatsYourSwitch and tagging the Recycle Right Instagram account.
- Entry to the Competition is open to all residents within the Perth Metropolitan region.
- Entry to the Competition opens 12.00am, Thursday 15 July and closes 11.59pm, Saturday 31 July 2021. Late entries will not be considered.
- A maximum of two Competition entries per person are permitted.
- One (1) winner will be randomly drawn by Recycle Right on Monday, 2 August and notified via Facebook/Instagram Messenger. Recycle Right reserves the right to select an alternative winner should they be unable to contact a winning entrant.
- The decision of Recycle Right is final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The winning entrant shall receive a plastic free prize pack (‘the prize’).
- The prize is not transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- Recycle Right reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Competition without notice.
- Recycle Right shall not be liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to the Competition or the use of the prize.